A few times a year, I leave my maternal nest and pray that God will give me life-changing words to speak…. About God’s goodness, and His mercy, and the miracles I have seen in my very own life. Thank you for considering me. I speak because I believe that when we share our struggles and triumphs, we make meaningful connections. We begin to peel off the layers of the superficial and nurture the real.
Looking at each other through the lens of grace, we begin to love each other deeply, flaws and all. We can imagine walking in each others’ shoes. We can cry together, and celebrate, and believe that God can do anything…together. I may expand the list of topics that I speak on as God gives me creative, fresh ideas, but, here are the topics that I currently feel comfortable addressing:
A Beautiful Mess
This is my personal testimony. I can tailor this talk to cover different facets of my testimony, depending on the listener. Topics I feel comfortable covering include:
- My experiences as a child of an addict.
- The different facets and rippling effects of infertility.
- The miraculous ways that God has shown me that He was right in the middle of my heart-ache.
- How God has redeemed my greatest hopes and dreams.
- Grieving and the process of letting God transform your pain.
- How I learned to trust God in the small spaces, while holding onto hope.
- Learning to celebrate in everyday moments.
Lessons from the Pit
This message lays out specific strategies to help others navigate some of the most difficult seasons in life. In this talk, I discuss:
- Strategies to deal with grief and traumatic life-changing events.
- How to trust when nothing makes sense.
- When to reach out for help, and who to trust.
- How to stay faithful in the most challenging times.
- How to change your expectations to match the challenge.
- How to become a life-changing agent in the middle of your weakest moments.
His answer has always been “YES.”
Join me as I share how to look beyond the present circumstances in our lives with a sense of anticipation. What if you could:
- Understand more about God’s heart for you?
- Meditate on key scriptures that hold great promise for your life?
- Begin to see each “no” as a gateway to a better “yes?”
- Learn to trust God with the faith of a child?
- Wake up every morning knowing that every setback can be turned into an opportunity for God to reveal Himself and work in your life for good?
- Hand your greatest fears and dreams to God and begin to enjoy the journey…more?